Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Things I Hate Tuesday
I’m not going to pretend that I haven’t realized that I haven’t updated my blog in two weeks one day shy of two weeks. I’m pathetic.
But, in my defense, I’ve been going through some shit. Some medical shit. It’s taken a wee bit of my attention, my strength and my emotional stability…
Also, I have five kids and they started school last Monday.
But, I’m also not gonna lie. I miss you. I miss you desperately.
And to honor my excitement of being back, I bring you a rant and a bitch session. Today is Things I Hate Tuesday. Yes, I do realize that THing and Tuesday aren’t all flow-y and shit, but I’m sure you’ll get over it. Because today I want you to rant and bitch also. Tell me…
What things do YOU hate?
1. I hate when people speed up and cut in front of me while driving, only to turn in front of me. Cuz, what the hell? YOU ARE TURNING, DOUCHEBAG.
2. I hate when there is one last bite and E just takes it. Can’t you even pretend to offer it to me?
3. I hate cancer. Like, really, REALLY hate it. It attacked my mom. Cancerbastard.
4. I hate Chicago winters. They really fuckin’ suck. And I DON’T hate winter. I know, snow is pretty. But that is not a CHICAGO winter’s mainpoint. It’s wind, freezing wind and ice and salt and grey.
5. I hate inequality. Injustices. Racism. Agism. Sexism. And most other -isms.
6. I hate saying goodbyes at parties. Completely HATE it. I really would rather just grab my belongings and sneak out the back. Yes. I am that person. But, really? Do goodbyes have to take that long?
7. I hate when one of my babies is sick. It makes me feel helpless.
8. I hate when E buys something but doesn’t bother to think of me and what I need.
9. I hate that I don’t have a front porch. It was one fo the coolest things I had when growing up and I feel that it’s a must have of childhood.
10. I hate that I spent way too much money on my Master’s degree to not be working in the field of my degree.
11. I hate when people use ONE CAR to take up TWO parking spots. What the hell???
12. I hate that I barely have enough time in the day lately to take even two minutes back to back for myself. AHHHHHHH. FIVE KIDS.